* Although it is possible to access and use the content of this website from a variety of countries with different laws and regulations, use of this website shall constitute acceptance of the application of the laws and regulations of Japan.
NS WEST Inc. (hereinafter referred to as NS WEST) shall make every effort to ensure the appropriate protection of personal information received from customers, as described below.
Management of Personal Information
- 1. NS WEST shall acquire personal information in an appropriate manner (*1, *2). Further, NS WEST shall use personal information received from customers only for the purpose described (*3). NS WEST shall not disclose personal information received from a customer to a third party without the consent of the customer or unless required to do so by laws and regulations.
- 2. NS WEST shall take appropriate measures to protect personal information received from customers from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage.
- 3. NS WEST shall comply with all laws, regulations, and other standards regarding personal information.
- 5. NS WEST shall respond appropriately and in good faith to all inquiries regarding the viewing, correction, and deletion of personal information. (*4)
- 6. NS WEST shall also make every effort to ensure the appropriate protection of the personal information of its employees in accordance with items 1 through 5 above.
NS WEST (Handling of personal information)
- *1. Customers under the age of 16 should receive permission from a parent or guardian before providing personal information.
- *3. For more information about how personal information is used, please refer to [I. Use of Personal Information].Personal information that is acquired directly in writing, etc. shall be used by NS WEST only for the purpose indicated at that time.
- *4. Regarding requests for the viewing, correction, or deletion of personal information, refer to [III. Disclosure Procedure] and then contact Personal Information Customer Service for assistance.
[I. Use of Personal Information]
NS WEST shall use personal information provided by customers for the following purposes only.
- ● Usage of the personal information of individuals who purchased automobiles through sales campaigns
- ・Provided to dealerships and automobile manufacturers
- ● Usage of personal information regarding individuals seeking employment
- ・For consideration/determination of acceptance/rejection of employment applications, and to make contact for the provision of information, etc.
- ● Other usage of personal information
- ・As required for standard business practices such as contacting business partners and sending various greeting messages
If NS WEST individually indicates, notifies, or makes public the purpose for the usage of personal information in writing, etc. to customers, NS WEST shall limit the use of such personal information as indicated.
* The items listed above shall also apply to the usage of personal data retained by NS WEST.
* The usage of the personal information of employees of NS WEST shall be handled as stipulated in the employment regulations.
[II. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties]
NS WEST shall provide personal information to third parties within the scope necessary for the achievement of business purposes, based on Paragraph 2, Article 23 of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
The method in which such personal information shall be handled is described below.
- 1. Personal information received from customers who will purchase an automobile shall be provided by NS WEST to business partners that are automobile manufacturers.
- ・According to laws and regulations, the personal information that is provided shall include the following information provided by the customer: name, company, department, address, telephone number, model of vehicle to be purchased, and dealership.
- 2. Information provided to third parties shall be in the form of data sent by computer.
- 3. NS WEST shall stop the provision of personal information to third parties upon request from the customer.
[III. Disclosure Procedure in Accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information]
- 1. Regarding (A) Requests for the disclosure of personal information or requests for the notification of the usage of personal information, and (B) Requests for the correction, addition, or deletion of personal information or requests to stop the usage of personal information, remove personal information, or stop the provision of personal information to third parties
Mail the request along with personal identification (*2) to Personal Information Customer Service at the address below.
For (A) above, please include a 600 yen postage stamp.
*1 Include a self-addressed envelope, and mail the request to the address indicated in "III. 2. Personal Information Customer Service", below.The required forms will be mailed to you.
*2 A copy of one of the following forms of ID: Driver's license (copies of front and back), passport, health insurance card
Request by Proxy
In the event that the customer is unable to submit a request himself/herself and must submit the request by proxy, please provide additional documentation in the form of (1) or (2) below.
- (1) Legal proxy (proxy as stipulated by law, such as a parent or guardian)
- - Documentation that provides confirmation of legal right of proxy(One of the following, for example: Family register, excerpt from family register, certificate from family court, certificate of registered matters, or other documentation that certifies right of proxy)
- - Documentation to verify personal identification of proxy (*2, above)
- (2) Entrusted proxy (proxy as stipulated by contract)
- - Certificate of personal seal of the user (to prevent unauthorized proxy)
- - Documentation to verify personal identification of proxy (*2 as stipulated for legal proxy above)
2. Personal Information Customer Service
ZIP CODE: 727-0004
366-2 Shinjo-cho, Shobara-shi, Hiroshima
"Personal Information Customer Service", General Affairs Gr., Management Department, NS WEST Inc.
* Note that the personal information for employees cannot be disclosed except for where stipulated by law.