- November 1967The production of vehicle gauges started at the U-Shin Shobara Plant.
- June 1982Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd. and U-shin Ltd. established a joint venture company called YNS Inc.
- November 1984The production of mechanical speedometers started.
- May 1988A new resin mold plant was built and started operating.
- May 1990A cross-coil movement automatic assembly line started operating.
- February 1991YNS Inc. became a joint venture company of Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd., Mazda Motor Corporation and U-shin Ltd.
- September 1991Automatic printing facilities started operating.
- April 1993YNS Inc. was recognized as a company of superior quality by Mazda Motor Corporation, and YNS Inc. continued to be recognized as such.
- October 1994YNS Inc. started developing new products such as heater control units and speed sensors.
- August 1995Mounting facilities for electronic circuit boards started operating.
- February 2000YNS Inc. obtained QS 9000 and ISO 9001 certifications.
- September 2000YNS Inc. became a joint venture company of Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd. and U-shin Ltd.
- November 2001YNS Inc. obtained ISO 14001 certification.
- August 2002A new plant for mounting electronic circuit boards was built and started operating.
- April 2006 YNS Inc. obtained ISO/TS 16949 certification.
- December 2007Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd. became a 100-percent shareholder.
- September 2010The company name of YNS Inc. was changed into NS West Inc.
|About UsAbout Us||President's Message||Vision・Mission||Company Outline|
|Organization Chart and Group Structure||History||Access Map|